H2020: “SME innovation associate” call
Do you have a brilliant idea? Are you a SME or a researcher?
The “SME innovation associate” call is here at your service! The European Commission and SAFE Cluster invite you to submit your application to this call, a pilot action with high levels of success.
These are the requirements you must fulfil:
- Your idea must be an innovative one and it must have a strong business potential.
- Your company fulfils the criteria defined in the SME definition of the European Union: staff headcount less than 250 people, with an annual turnover of less than € 50M.
- Researchers are PhD holders, coming from all over the world, and they must “have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country where the SME is established for no more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the reference date.”
- Deadline for applications: 30 June 2016.
- Results announcing: November 2016.
- Publication of the Vacancies: between 1 March 2017 (or before) and 30 April 2017.
- Recruitment phase: May-June 2017
- Start date for the position: 1 September 2017.
European Commission will fund 90 innovative projects, for a budget of 7.2M€ and a financing rate of 100%.