- Cet évènement est passé
ALLIANCE Project : Kick-off meeting
25 septembre 2018 @ 14 h 00 min - 26 septembre 2018 @ 14 h 00 min
Advanced Materials and ICT for Defence and Security Markets
The ALLIANCE project is a 2-year-EU-funded project that fosters internationalisation of European SMEs in defence & security markets.The initiative will support the innovative products on advanced materials and connectivity for dual use, such as aerospace, soldier systems, robotics. ALLIANCE involves a seven-partners consortium led by the cluster of competitiveness TECHTERA and based on a strong partnership between French, Italian and Dutch clusters.
The participation to this event allows you to:
- discover the ALLIANCE project and the program dedicated to industry for the coming years (networking activities – international missions)
- network with the advanced materials, ICT, defence & security sector stakeholders
- present your structure and your innovation
- participate to the emergence of new projects of innovation
- meet the partners of the ALLIANCE project
Participation to the pitch session is limited and based on the rule first registered – first served.
Please send your registration form duly completed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th September 2018.