Don’t miss the chance to know how you can profit from the Copernicus Connection!
The launch event of the Copernicus Connection project will present the objectives, activities and partners of the project to public and private organisations and explain how these can profit from it.
Chair: Grazia Fiore, Eurisy
11:00 – 11:15 Welcome and introductions
- Robin Faivre, French Space Agency (CNES), Overview of project objectives, activities, and target audiences
- Seraphine Luneau, German Aerospace Center (DLR), Introduction to the Caroline Herschel Framework Partnership Agreement (FPCUP) and involvement of German Local and Regional Authorities in Copernicus Connection
11:15 – 11:50 Presentation of the actions by the project partners
- Grazia Fiore, Eurisy, Presentation of the project website and social media pages
- Nadine Tholey, Regional Image Processing and Remote Sensing Service (SERTIT)
- Nicolas Bellec, IRISPACE, GIS Bretel
11:30 – 11:35 Q&A
- Catalina Rodriguez, Aerospace Valley
- Sophie Cordillet, Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique
- Eleonora Gorobivschi, SafeCluster, Organisation of a regional workshop in the Sud-PACA region on available resources and use cases to LRAs and identification of SMEs and public end users participating to the workshop.
11:50 – 11:55 Q&A
11:55 – 12:00 Conclusions and wrap-up
- Robin Faivre, CNES
This action is supported by the European Union’s Caroline Herschel Framework Partnership Agreement on Copernicus User Uptake (FPCUP) under grant agreement No FPA 275/G/GRO/COPE/17/10042, 2021-2-13, Fostering the uptake of Copernicus by Local and Regional Authorities through user engagement and sharing of transnational experiences, SGA#20. The action is overseen by CNES in the frame of the “Connect-by-CNES” programme.