- The International Homeland Security Exhibition for the Asia-Pacific region
- Established since 2005
- Biennial event, odd-numbered years Singapore
- 301 exhibiting companies from 38 countries
- 7,370 professional visitors from 79 countries
- 90 Official Delegations from 11 countries
- 8 International Pavilions: Czech Republic, Germany, France, Italy, Israel, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States of America
- 26 Leading world-class international speakers and over 300 conference attendees
- Official support from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore and the Ministry of the Interior of France
- Next edition: 18 – 20 May 2022 at Sands Expo and Convention Centre
The COMEXPOSIUM Group, one of the world’s leading event organizers. Globally, it hosts more than 135 B2B and B2B2C events across many different sectors, significantly in agriculture, construction, fashion, food, health, leisure, real estate, retail, security, students, tourism, and works council. Comexposium welcomes more than 3.5 million visitors and 48,000 exhibitors annually.
Comexposium Singapore since its incorporation in 2008, is a joint partnership with GIE Milipol and Comexposium group. Comexposium Singapore is one of the leading organiser specialises in organising international Security exhibitions and conferences in Middle East, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore. Comexposium Singapore also organizes one of the largest homeland security exhibition and conference in the Asia-Pacific region – Milipol Asia-Pacific.
Visit the event website